- The INGEDE Seminar begins at 10 a. m., there will be a lunch break around noon, and we plan to close the seminar by 4 p.m.
- Introduction of INGEDE (Ulrich Hoeke, StoraEnso, Chairman of INGEDE)
- Paper Recycling in Europe and in the UK (David Powlson, WRAP)
- Recovered Paper Quality – The Paper Mill's View (Craig Robinson, UPM Shotton)
- Deinked Pulp Quality and Trends at INGEDE Member Mills (Andreas Faul, INGEDE)
- Recyclability of Recovered Paper - Today's Hot Topics:
-- They don't have to be bad: New Results with Flexo Inks
(Erich Frank, XSYS Print Solutions)
-- A Nightmare for Paper Recycling? Digital Prints (Axel Fischer, INGEDE)
- Dress Code/Mobile Phones
The Lansdowne Club opened in 1935 in a historic building as a ‘social, residential and athletic Club for members of social standing…’. It was from its inception the only Club in London where ladies had equal standing with men as they still do.
The Club's dress rules must be adhered to by anyone entering the Club including organisers and function guests. Men must wear a conventional jacket and tie; and women must be smartly dressed. Jeans, casual trousers and trainers are not acceptable. Failure to comply with the dress code may result in admission to the Club being refused.
Mobile phones must be switched off on entry into the Club. Their use is permitted only in our hired function room.
- Where is the Club? Here is a map.
- Hotels: London is expensive, but if you book early you might get reasonable rates at two hotels nearby (within walking distance):
The Washington Mayfair Hotel at 5 Curzon St. is quite close (walking distance) and has a comparably reasonable price price from GBP 115.00 up if you book quickly either through the phone (+44-207-666-1073) or through the hotel's website. There is also a Holiday Inn very close (3 Berkeley St.) that offers a comparable rate: Phone +44-870-4009110.
- Heathrow is the closest airport, according to the club's concierge it takes about 30 minutes transfer time by public transport.
From Stansted it takes about 90 minutes: Take Stansted Express to Tottenham Hale, from there by subway (Victoria Line) southbound to Green Park, from there only a few minutes walking distance.