- The INGEDE Seminar begins at 10 a. m., there will be a lunch break around noon, and we plan to close the seminar by 4 p.m.
- The European Declaration on Paper Recycling (Bernd Böcking)
- Introduction of INGEDE (Corinne le Ny)
- Recovered Paper Market in France and in Europe (Jean François Serre)
- The Collection System in Switzerland (Stéfan Junginger)
- Deinking Process and Problems Adhesives, Digital and Flexo Inks (C. le Ny)
- Research and Assessment of Recyclability (Benjamin Fabry)
The Seminar will take place at the HOTEL CONCORDE SAINT-LAZARE
108, rue Saint-Lazare, 75008 Paris,
Tel. (+33) (0) 1 40 08 44 44, Fax (+33) (0) 1 42 93 01 20
- Where is the Hotel? Here is a map.
- From CDG take RER (fast train) downtown to "Gare du Nord". Trains leave every 15 min , the trip takes about 25 min without stop. From there take a direct train to "Gare St Lazare" (few minutes).
From Orly take the Orlybus to the Metro, station "Denfert-Rochereau". This takes you to the city quickly. There are many possibilities to change, e. g. take line 4 to "Montparnasse Bienvenüe" and change for line 14 to "Saint Lazare".